Summary of Position:
As a Dishwasher, your main responsibility will be to satisfy our Guests by providing them with the cleanest service possible. Your job will include the washing of all plates, glassware, and silverware, as well as the washing of all pots and pans, and the cleaning of all disassembled parts of the meat slicer, vegetable dicer, and other equipment as required. Additional jobs may include general cleaning of food preparation areas and your station. A Dishwasher will maintain a safe, clean, and sanitary workstation at all times. This includes safe operation, maintenance, and cleaning of the dish machine. Teamwork and cooperation among all kitchen employees and the “front of the house” staff are essential.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate organization of the dish room
- Stock front line stations with plates, utensils, etc.
- Assist in preparation of other areas of the kitchen
Main Business Hours Responsibilities:
- Wash all returned plates, glassware, pots, pans, and cooking utensils
- Coordinate maintenance of water change, and chemical supply in all machines of the dish room area
- Assist back kitchen with Private Dining entrée preparation
- Keep work area clean
- Wash and store all remaining plates, glassware, pots, pans, cooking utensils, and silverware
- Clean smallware return counter
- Drain and break down of all machines in dish room area and clean all debris from the dishwasher
- Remove, clean, and store floor mats
- Clean all debris from the floor of the dish room area
- Bag and dispose of dish room trash
- Take all trash to the outside dumpsite unit
- Rinse/clean trash cans and reline
- Clean and sanitize all stainless steel counters in the dish room
- Clean and organize all dishware
- Sweep and mop dish room floor
- Other duties as specified by management
Experience / Requirements:
Previous restaurant experience is helpful but not required. The ability to lift heavy loads, stand for a long period of time, and work in a fast pace environment is required.
This job description does not imply any written or verbal contract. It is for management communication only. We reserve
the right to change this job description and its related requirements and responsibilities as business requires. This restaurant is an “at-will” employer.